Thursday, 7 March 2013

"Chunnel"

Greetings Everyone!

So I know the smaller posts might be a little annoying - but unfortunately after sleeping on the train equivalent of a park bench I don't think I am up for a long, and hopefully intelligent sounding post... Luckily, this post is not designed to be a very intelligent post - but just some good old pictures of what Matt and I come up with to entertain ourselves when bored on a train!


A train you say, not just any train - but the Euro-star which crosses under the English Channel! For those who don't know, this train system originally was clocked at 208mph during testing, breaking the British record for fastest train (not to be confused with the Japanese/Chinese records) although the traveling speed is apparently closer to 110mph with passengers.

Below is a picture of Matt enjoying his first European high speed train:

And once he adjusted to the high speed of the train, he quickly began watching for the famous sights of the Chunnel...........

Yeah, I know... I married him....


No comments:

Post a Comment