Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Welcome to an India Safari

We went on a Safari looking for Tigers... but well, they're shy... but we saw some other interesting stuff!




Here's a small photo gallery of pictures from the Safari :)
Enjoy!

Me, experimenting with not burning to a crisp before we started out
A Monkey!
Even cuter Monkey Family!! :)
Sambar Deer (Biggest they have in the park)
Spotted Deer... Fawn is on the right
Wild Boar (only kind of pork the Indian's eat)
Less cute, I know....
This one is a ground owl.. but it was like "Where's Waldo" trying to see him hiding on the ground... if you need help, divide the photo into four quadrants and the bird is sitting behind a rock on the very right bottom of the top left quadrant... I know, I know.. he had two white spots along his collar...

We saw other things, insects and birds..
a Kingfisher was the most exciting bird we saw, but the photo is super far away!


1 comment:

  1. :) Thanks for the picture awwh - a cute little Fawn LOL... and I can't find Waldo!
    I hope you have haven't burned too much.
    The blogs look amazing and it sounds like your both have so much fun. Thanks for sharing. (hugs) miss you :(
    Fawn

    ReplyDelete